Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea u got sick of it ne? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm stuck on that city, Wiseman! (In G 1 ... still trying to get G 1 second disk ... )

    But i've being playing some DC game. SPAWN is funny and it is really playable... is like a PSO but much more faster... i even found a double saber [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NICE NICE avatar Melfice! GREAT colors.

    I tried Spawn at a friend's, didn't like it, too fast and uh... heavy-metal-or-something-like-that looking for my taste.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't died yet on any boss in Kingdom Hearts but there was one really hard one so far.

    Kingdom Hearts SPOILERS

    I just got up to Neverland, that Riku is a real bastard.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    spawn is a bit heavymetalish yes [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, it is, but i find it funny, quick, fast and plain fun, At the begining it is really chaotic, and maybe that even umplayable, but, with time, it is quite funny. And allows multiplayer in the same machine.

    It is not very detailed, but it is quick.

    The heavy metal... well, you can turn off music, i think...

  7. #57
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I started playing Resident Evil: Code Veronica on the Dreamcast, I can actually save it now! That means I don't have to go through all those scenes again x_o; I thought I'd train myself on CV (the controls are easier for me and it's uh...less spooky o_o) before I took on the actual Resident Evil game.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Sizer-sensei! I'ms tuck in Traverse town after Tarzan, I dunnow here to delivetr this book ><

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go to the third district, you'll see a door with a flame on it, hit it with a fire spell then you can go inside.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i should end Code Veronica someday... Spawn female chars are hot!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •